1894 Group Banner

They don't call this place BlueMoan without good reason.

Some fans got up off their arses instead of sitting behind their keyboards and did something. I was proud to do my bit to help the 1894 Group and wish I could have spent the whole day with them, rather than just be in there park, but work got in the way.

We're the only club in three so-called top six that don't have a well organised, independent fan group. All the other five have a Supporter's Trust (Arsenal have 2 so it's like Life Of Brian when they get together). So anyone who is prepared to stand up and actually do something gets my support.

Another fine example of one "Like" just not being enough.

khaldoon probably gave them a lift and made them a brew

It's fair to say Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon gave up long ago caring about what UEFA think.

The fact that the banner was going to be *displayed inside the Etihad* while the UEFA CL anthem was being played speaks volumes.

City are not bothered about what UEFA think or want. The point was reached a long time ago.

It's now a quiet and dignified war in public. In private it's a different matter and war altogether.

PS. And we denied UEFA fining City, which they would have done.

Great job!
I’m sure UEFA are trying to find a way to fine us as we speak.
Fuck em!

It's fair to say Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon gave up long ago caring about what UEFA think.

The fact that the banner was going to be *displayed inside the Etihad* while the UEFA CL anthem was being played speaks volumes.

City are not bothered about what UEFA think or want. The point was reached a long time ago.

It's now a quiet and dignified war in public. In private it's a different matter and war altogether.

PS. And we denied UEFA fining City, which they would have done.

were city going to let it be displayed in the ground?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.