1894 Group Banner

No, but during a Court case I’d have expected them to want to dissociate themselves from anything even remotely controversial

You have a point, but I think we are beyond that point now.

If we are going to be shafted, I think the wheels are already well in motion .

Lets's hopw we are both very happy chappies come the verdict .

No, but during a Court case I’d have expected them to want to dissociate themselves from anything even remotely controversial

How can the truth be controversial?

According to the Football media in this country, and the cartel club fans, City taking UEFA to CAS is controversial?

They don't call this place BlueMoan without good reason.
It's the same as it's always been Colin, a few trolls who joined years ago, that never post when things are good (and we've had an awful lot of "good") but are always the first to jump on the back of so called fellow supporters who've tried something.

What really matters about this, is not the art work, the banner itself, or the rather unfortunate way it had to be revealed, rather than how it should have been, but the fact that people put their money and time in to defending the club, our club, so the best thing to do is ignore the ungrateful c*nts who NEVER lift a finger, as it usually is.

You have a point, but I think we are beyond that point now.

If we are going to be shafted, I think the wheels are already well in motion .

Lets's hopw we are both very happy chappies come the verdict .

I want to win next week as badly as I did in any of our cup finals. Losing doesn’t bear thinking about

I think the banners would have looked fantastic if the Madrid game had gone ahead.
Don't take any notice of the people having digs regarding the banners or the sentiments, I'm sure that the vast majority of blues appreciate the time and effort the 1894 group put in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.