Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt the kid has talent but his application appears lacking. Replacing him with someone who would be a regular starter would be an improvement overall.

I'll assume you didn't bother reading "the more options the better" bit, of which Sane gives us a completely different option to our other wingers.

In fact will show you several clips of Sane breaking down packed defences with 9 men and very little space. It will also show you several clips of Sane getting the ball into the box early before teams are set on the counter attack. You're trying to re-write history like the other posters angry at Sane, now trying to claim he's useless in our system, only you wouldn't be so angry if he was that shit because you'd be happy he was leaving.

So you can start an argument for no point if you want, but you've already lost.

You seem to be misunderstanding the makings of an argument. I actually love sane but hes patently not improved from last season, show me all the clips you want, I've seen the shit clips where he loses put to a player throws his arms up in exasperation and gives up.
I'm not rewriting any history nor am I angry at him, it's the way football works and my opinion of him has been the same for a couple of seasons which if you had bothered to look at my post history you would see instead of getting your knickers in a twist thinking I'm all angry. Hes got the ability to be the best player in the world imo. He just doesnt have the application to be the best player in the world.

After catching up on this thread, looks like you need to take your own advice. Your jumping on everyone who doesnt agree with you. Got news for you sunshine that's how the world works

Last edited:
Not sure what your struggling to make sense of here. When do you see teams NOT stick a back 9 in with a lone striker? How can you get through a box of 9? Its shown time and again that sane needs space to really prosper, the way we play in his current format he wont ever be that deadly player he has the ability to be. How many times do we try to go down the sides only to throw a hopeful ball in ? Livarpool get it in the box early generally on a break before teams are set. Teams that face us are set from kickoff! 9 -10 behind the ball!

You seem to be misunderstanding the makings of an argument. I actually love sane but hes patently not improved from last season, show me all the clips you want, I've seen the shit clips where he loses put to a player throws his arms up in exasperation and gives up.
I'm not rewriting any history nor am I angry at him, it's the way football works and my opinion of him has been the same for a couple of seasons which if you had bothered to look at my post history you would see instead of getting your knickers in a twist thinking I'm all angry. Hes got the ability to be the best player in the world imo. He just doesnt have the application to be the best player in the world.

After catching up on this thread, looks like you need to take your own advice. Your jumping on everyone who doesnt agree with you. Got news for you sunshine that's how the world works
You changed your tune. In the first post you say he's useless against a 9 man defence and doesn't work in our system because he doesn't prosper without space. Now suddenly he's just lazy and doesn't apply himself.

Make up your mind, which one is it?

There's plenty of clips in the video I posted of him breaking down a 9 man defence and plenty of clips of him getting assists for us on the break just like LiVARpool, which coincidentally you said never happens because teams always have 9 men behind the ball.

It's generally best when you tell people to quote your post history not to contradict yourself in subsequent posts, especially when that person has the ability to post both posts showing the contradiction.

Last edited:

I could show you plenty of kev throwing his arms up and getting pissed off,it is not a bad thing

"patently not improved from last season " !! How do you claim he has or has not improved since last season when he has not played in a PL game due to injury, in 19/20 season.
And not many chances in the season before either. How can anyone blame a player for not improving when he is barely given a start and is the first to be subbed off when he is?

It's like watching Roger Federer sitting on the sidelines being unable to train, only to watch. Then you bring him on, he serves 1 double fault and you sub him off again. And then complain that he hasn't improved. WTF does anyone expect?? Players need game time to improve. He hasn't been given any.

And not many chances in the season before either. How can anyone blame a player for not improving when he is barely given a start and is the first to be subbed off when he is?

It's like watching Roger Federer sitting on the sidelines being unable to train, only to watch. Then you bring him on, he serves 1 double fault and you sub him off again. And then complain that he hasn't improved. WTF does anyone expect?? Players need game time to improve. He hasn't been given any.
Can you think of any reason why Pep hasn’t given him game time when he’s been fit?

Can you think of any reason why Pep hasn’t given him game time when he’s been fit?
Honestly no. Pep is a genius manager but no-one is perfect and on Sané I think he's got it wrong. Just my opinion.

Maybe he just doesn't like the lad for some reason, because footballing-wise, he's potentially a future Ballon D'Or winner IMO. He's a far better player than Sterling, who everyone seems to fawn over.

Honestly no. Pep is a genius manager but no-one is perfect and on Sané I think he's got it wrong. Just my opinion.

Maybe he just doesn't like the lad for some reason, because footballing-wise, he's potentially a future Ballon D'Or winner IMO. He's a far better player than Sterling, who everyone seems to fawn over.
Thats fair enough, but the season Pep limited his game time we got 99 points and won all the domestic trophies so we’ve got to say he got it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.