Fast cars in Alderley Edge

The majority of the people who will be driving like idiots will be rentals.

Some true owners will, most however will not want to risk the potential costs involved with treating these type of cars like a twat.

So with that in mind I don't know how you would solve the problem other than putting in "lift" height sleeping policemen in the problem road sections.

The majority of the people who will be driving like idiots will be rentals.

Some true owners will, most however will not want to risk the potential costs involved with treating these type of cars like a twat.

So with that in mind I don't know how you would solve the problem other than putting in "lift" height sleeping policemen in the problem road sections.
Have you ever tried driving fast through Alderley ? I’ve lived around here all my life, it’s just a bs.

Noise nuisance is dealt with as an environmental issue in our part of Cheshire East. Or isn’t dealt with in our case...
Once cars are off the property they tend not to fall under the statutory nuisance remit and once on a public highway it’s the police who should/can act. Btw I’m chuckling a bit as I used to work there!
Seriously if you ever think that they have not done their Legal duty, go to the local government ombudsman.

Have you ever tried driving fast through Alderley ? I’ve lived around here all my life, it’s just a bs.

Probably drive through Alderley about 12 times a week with work. Coincidentally in pretty much every version of the cars in the article causing the issues.

However I don't live there so must bow to your local knowledge of the severity of the issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.