Hot Tubs

First of all I’m tipsy. So I apologise for spelling and grammar errors. I’m currently sat in my front room, dripping wet and a mixture of confused and angry. I was wrong about next door and the hot tub- absolute WRONGUNS. Last night was lovely- good company- perfect hosts, tonight we saw their true colours .

We arrived at 8pm as invited and straight away things were different. Yesterday they welcomed us fully clothed and went to the kitchen for a drink / chat. Tonight the bloke (rag) comes to the door in a towel and was overly affectionate with my missus. (A hug that went on past the 3 seconds / pecked her on the lips). I let it slide, but my spider senses were tingling. We go to the kitchen and his missus is also troweled up and clearly intoxicated. (Booze I think but I’m not ruling out class A’s) She runs over to me for a hug and pushes herself against me and definitely squeezed my arse- I’m on edge at this point.

Me and the missus came clothed but had our trunks / costume with us. The rag says “go get changed upstairs” no drinks, no small talk - totally different vibe from last night.

I said to the missus “this ain’t right”, but she says I’m being paranoid and I still wanted to borrow the karcher so I went along with it and got changed.

We head downstairs and the rag is nowhere to be seen. His wife is in the kitchen and says “who wants a shot” as she strokes me on the shoulder. OK. We do a shot of sambuca and she then says “we go again” with a wild look in her eyes. After two shots I’m feeling more relaxed and she gets me a beer and Mrs BB a Prosecco before suggesting we head outside.

We approach the tub and the rag is already in- grinning like a Cheshire Cat. As we climb in I’m thinking I might have misjudged things as we talk about the weather / plans for our new house etc. After 15 mins or so my missus glass is empty and I need a beer. The rag says “same again”? and we nod. He gets out and of the tub and to our horror we see he’s STARK. BOLLOCK. NAKED.

My heads spinning, hearts pounding but I have to hold it together. He jumps back in with a full bottle of Prosecco and a beer for me. His missus then says “hope you don’t mind” as she takes off her top. TBF she’s got a decent pair for her age but I’m not interested, I just want out. I turn to the missus and she’s clearly in shock too. I give her the “let’s go nod” and we both get up together.

We march out the back gate and straight back home. Left our stuff and everything.

I know some of you will find it funny and see it as a laugh, but seriously, put yourself in our shoes- totally unacceptable behaviour and proves everything I thought in my OP.

Does anyone in Trafford have a karcher jet washer?!

First of all I’m tipsy. So I apologise for spelling and grammar errors. I’m currently sat in my front room, dripping wet and a mixture of confused and angry. I was wrong about next door and the hot tub- absolute WRONGUNS. Last night was lovely- good company- perfect hosts, tonight we saw their true colours .

We arrived at 8pm as invited and straight away things were different. Yesterday they welcomed us fully clothed and went to the kitchen for a drink / chat. Tonight the bloke (rag) comes to the door in a towel and was overly affectionate with my missus. (A hug that went on past the 3 seconds / pecked her on the lips). I let it slide, but my spider senses were tingling. We go to the kitchen and his missus is also troweled up and clearly intoxicated. (Booze I think but I’m not ruling out class A’s) She runs over to me for a hug and pushes herself against me and definitely squeezed my arse- I’m on edge at this point.

Me and the missus came clothed but had our trunks / costume with us. The rag says “go get changed upstairs” no drinks, no small talk - totally different vibe from last night.

I said to the missus “this ain’t right”, but she says I’m being paranoid and I still wanted to borrow the karcher so I went along with it and got changed.

We head downstairs and the rag is nowhere to be seen. His wife is in the kitchen and says “who wants a shot” as she strokes me on the shoulder. OK. We do a shot of sambuca and she then says “we go again” with a wild look in her eyes. After two shots I’m feeling more relaxed and she gets me a beer and Mrs BB a Prosecco before suggesting we head outside.

We approach the tub and the rag is already in- grinning like a Cheshire Cat. As we climb in I’m thinking I might have misjudged things as we talk about the weather / plans for our new house etc. After 15 mins or so my missus glass is empty and I need a beer. The rag says “same again”? and we nod. He gets out and of the tub and to our horror we see he’s STARK. BOLLOCK. NAKED.

My heads spinning, hearts pounding but I have to hold it together. He jumps back in with a full bottle of Prosecco and a beer for me. His missus then says “hope you don’t mind” as she takes off her top. TBF she’s got a decent pair for her age but I’m not interested, I just want out. I turn to the missus and she’s clearly in shock too. I give her the “let’s go nod” and we both get up together.

We march out the back gate and straight back home. Left our stuff and everything.

I know some of you will find it funny and see it as a laugh, but seriously, put yourself in our shoes- totally unacceptable behaviour and proves everything I thought in my OP.

Does anyone in Trafford have a karcher jet washer?!
Superb!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.