UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there isn't an announcement around lunchtime on Monday that both sides have reached an agreement then I can see multiple nervous breakdowns afflicting posters on this thread.
I won't be one of them, I'm with @BillyShears in I'm long past caring, I think we'll win, but if it goes against us, we'll fightback, and in any case it won't change my club, nor what I like about it, and the people I know because of it.

That’s a pretty subjective view. Regardless, you’re criticising his recent record by mentioning just two cases (one of which he won). What about, say, the Morrison’s case?

Just because he (SEA)believes Boris should be able to shut parliament forever he thinks the Supreme Court was wrong he Pannick found law to support the canceling of progation and the Court Agreed end of as they did in the earlier Brexit case which he (SEA) also no doubt didn’t agree with the Supreme Court is not bias but SEA is

Because PSG respected the desiderata of the IC and accepted to sell several players in 15 days after the devaluation of contracts whose value were set and agreed by the same UEFA in 2014.
You keep saying this but you are wrong. Are you unaware of your clubs business or are you trying to pull the wool over our eyes? PSG were charged TWICE by Uefa for breaking ffp. In 2014, they were sanctioned and took action as you say. The second charge was the same day as City's current case. At the IC, Leterme upped the sponsorship value that the experts put on the "world branding", thus putting PSG in compliance. When the chair of the AC found out, he tried to reopen the case but CAS ruled it out of time.
Of course, it was a complete coincidence that Bein Sports had just done a big deal with Uefa for tv rights. Bein, of course, share a president with PSG.
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...int-germain-decision-upheld-cas-a8830166.html
Google it, several articles available. The NY Times article is particularly good. Stop being a pillock with this line.

They can't strip us of titles as we have not been match fixing or anything

is their any chance of either of us caving tomorrow and settling out of court so to speak?

It's a very long game of brinkmanship leaving it this late to avoid court?

We need our day in court, we need this shit put to bed once and for all.

We're here because we let it slide the last time.

I still hold on to hope CAS will simply discern the final settlement agreement cannot be reopened.

By next Friday, we will have a good handle on this and one side will be into damage limitation mode.

Perhaps we can read something into CFG seemingly about to buy another couple of clubs?

That seems be an affront to Uefa in light of the upcoming case.

I've recently found the court documents online no experts but sounds like uefa are bang to rights have anyone else seen them would share if I knew how

I've recently found the court documents online no experts but sounds like uefa are bang to rights have anyone else seen them would share if I knew how
If you haven't got the ability to cut and paste a link then I'm not sure I'd trust you to read some complex legal documents. Nothing has been published so I'm not sure what you've read or where you've read it.

Have you really?
Go to the site
Tap 3 bars top right
When you get a menu tap 'share'
When you get the next menu tap ' copy link'
Return here and paste link in your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.