Crouch saves summer

Spot on.... wio seems to have pulled the wool over many peoples eyes as some kind of family man. Many people don’t know how badly he let his wife and kids down. Vermin.

What...so all these reality shows, career restarts, panel shows, reminiscing about his previous wife, his family and his 'cough' new love of his life etc etc were just a big sham to increase his public awareness...who'd 'ave thought it.

A classic case of the overall product being much less than the sum of its parts. I like Crouch, I think he's a genuinely funny decent guy, I like Alex Horn, Taskmaster is one of the best shows on tv for me. I even think that Maya Jama is a decent enough presenter so all the ingredients were there for a really entertaining watch. It just wasn't.

Crouch will be the BBCs new face, soon he will be on everything just like that Rylan Clarke Neil bloke who seems to pop up on any BBC show at the moment for no apparent reason.

Watched the first 5 minutes, very amateurish turned it off and watched Ambulance Liverpool, almost in tears watching that.

I didn’t watch. I did listen to his podcast for a while and whilst some of his insights into the game were genuinely interesting the two middle class fanboys were insufferable. They sum up the sort of football fan that is making me grow to hate the modern game.
Not watched it but agree with your comment about middle class fanboys and the modern game .

Crouch will be the BBCs new face, soon he will be on everything just like that Rylan Clarke Neil bloke who seems to pop up on any BBC show at the moment for no apparent reason.
Very unusual looking bloke he is. Looks like he has been cobbled together by various bits of other people that dont all match on one head. Bit like guess who or a police efit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.