City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

I, too, liked the shirts Umbro did for City. That they being said, they're gone. They are never coming back, most likely ever. Quit whinging and deal with it.

It is like this, you have a pretty neighbourhood girl as your girlfriend. She is sweet and goes quite well by you. But you decide you're "better" than her and start seeing a more popular girl.

The more popular girl is actually quite a minger without her make up and isn't nearly as good to you. You can cry and whine all you want, the sweet, beautiful girl (Umbro) isn't coming back because City decided it needed better.
The new girl wears some outrageous outfits that make you feel dirty because you kind of like them but you wouldn’t want to go out with her dressed like that.

Sometimes, as thrilling as she can be, you just want her to wear something simple but sexy like a denim skirt with white knickers underneath like the ex used to.

The new girl wears some outrageous outfits that make you feel dirty because you kind of like them but you wouldn’t want to go out with her dressed like that.

Sometimes, as thrilling as she can be, you just want her to wear something simple but sexy like a denim skirt with white knickers underneath like the ex used to.

Well, she is a cat after all.

New pics of the third shirt. Not sure how authentic, but still not a fan...

New pics of the third shirt. Not sure how authentic, but still not a fan...

If the back of the home shirt has to be plain so the numbers are more visible, I'd be amazed if the back of this one isn't plain. That pattern seems different too (a lot of darker bits). I'd say thats a fake.

And the away. Don't understand why monochrome badges are popping up so often these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.