Piers Morgan

I hate him because he was in charge of a newspaper that hacked a dead child's phone.

I hate him because he used fake photographs to try and fuck over British soldiers.

I hate him because he doesn't give a fuck about anyone else, it's always all about him.

He's a ****. He's always been a **** and he will always be a ****.

And anyone who defends him is a ****.

So your not a fan?

I hate him because he was in charge of a newspaper that hacked a dead child's phone.

I hate him because he used fake photographs to try and fuck over British soldiers.

I hate him because he doesn't give a fuck about anyone else, it's always all about him.

He's a ****. He's always been a **** and he will always be a ****.

And anyone who defends him is a ****.
He wasn't in charge of the NOTW at that time of the child's phone scandal
http://westyorkscomms.co.uk/piers-morgan-did-not-hack-dead-girls-phone/

Currently ripping the Care Home Minister Helen Whateley a new one after her incompetence during a Sky News interview.
Comedy Gold.

He is a bully and has an awful style of journalism. His only redeeming quality is he will stick it to the Tories when others will not. In an ideal world we would not have inept tories in positions of power and we wouldn't have Piers Morgan ripping them to bits.
In an ideal world we would have better political parties to challenge the Tories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.