COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
EaEvs8xWkAYR5lg

Thanks Gelson's Dad. I also see the North West had the highest number of todays reported England hospital deaths again

What happened around this time in 2018 (or could be 2012, cant work out the colour properly) that caused a big drop in the numbers??

thats 2012., No idea to be honest. there does always seem to be a blip downwards around week 22/23.

All this data is is how many death certificates are registered week by week, it does't give causes or reasoning.

The dips look to be bank holiday related, I guess the Spring Bank Holiday was a week later than normal in 2012. Also I think we had an extra Bank Holiday around then for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee that year.

is this now just a graph showing the number of ski slopes in Switzerland?

Some of the North West hospitals trusts would be useless at organising data collections over a weekend . For example, We’ve seen earlier in the Pandemic that Pennine Acute Trust added lots of deaths, belatedly.

286 deaths in all settings. Only 38 down on last Tuesday. So long way to go yet it seems.

Cases up pro rata too. Out of about 102,000 tests there were 1387 new cases.

Last edited:
286 deaths in all settings. Only 38 down on last Tuesday. So long way to go yet it seems.
Is that UK , if it is how many of that 38 are accounted for by reductions in Wales, N.Ireland and Scotland? That would be a concern for England.

It is clear England is the main driver of the pandemic now as the new cases total for Scotland Ireland and Wales I gave earlier were well under 100 in total. So most of the new cases have to be from England.

Though given the much higher population and connurbations it always was.

It is clear England is the main driver of the pandemic now as the new cases total for Scotland Ireland and Wales I gave earlier were well under 100 in total. So most of the new cases have to be from England.

Though given the much higher population and connurbations it always was.
Or maybe England has far more selfish bastards than the rest.

Cases up pro rata too. Out of about 102,000 tests there were 1387 new cases.
Still a 12% reduction in deaths which has to be a good thing. Was really hoping though for under 200 deaths today and less than a 1,000 new infections. Don't worry though we still had the weekend's shananagins to factor in at the end of the month and football starts next week but everything is moving in the right direction

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.