UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monica - MCF(Q)C. Looking at the profile of hers and that Harris fella - I would say we are in good hands.

Sounds like we're using the company behind that Jason Bourne set-up.
Have you got a first name for that Harris fella.... an initial will do

Looks like we both have some big hitters representing either side here, probably on a knife edge after two days. I'm just very sceptical about it all, can see Cas shitting it due to too many people being majorly pissed off if it goes in our favour.
When does any big decision go our way, fingers crossed we win this one.

Be assured if there was even a hint of UEFA winning with CAS it would have leaked out to press, not a peep on any platform that I could find. The truth is we know nothing about how the case is panning out! Not likely that we know on what alleged evidence City are trying to proof their case on. What hasn't been mentioned is the alleged info City have obtained from several other teams accounts it could well be that City could proof cover ups that implicate corruption by UEFA on a large scale, who knows what's being laid on the table.
To be honest, I don't want to know how things went at CAS. We're not talking Z-List celebs here, it's lawyers who know that providing a running commentary would mess things up - would not look good to CAS.

In my opinion, it will be a very dull and undramatic affair - no Perry Mason last minute witnesses turning up to nail the bad guy. CAS will have digested our 'evidence bundle' and will be testing our lawyers with well researched and well rehearsed questions on the content of the documents we have submitted. We won't have the opportunity to throw any last minute evidence at UEFA and they won't have the opportunity to throw any new accusations against us. So anyone on here who says 'today went well or badly' is just speculating. No-one outside those in court has the faintest idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.