Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
36m? Gtfo!!

I'll rather send him to the reserve team and have him rot there for another year than accept their ridiculous offer.
Put him on the naughty step, oh no !! , he's over 18. What a ridiculous solution, financially beyond foolish, ruinous to the club spirit advocated by our owners and from a footballing point of view negligent in not utilising his talent as a player, for as long as he is a City player. Imagine he tears a cruciate in a reserve match, no money, no Sane, no sense, that would be what we used to call "typical City". We are gone a little beyond swishing the headmaster's cane and writing a 1000 lines mentality by now.

He’s had no interest in staying at our club for last 2yrs, played us like a fuckin fiddle, sooner he’s gone the better
So that's why he hasn't played a league match this season, and we all believed the Club's story that he was injured since August 2019, what suckers we are for fake news.

So that's why he hasn't played a league match this season, and we all believed the Club's story that he was injured since August 2019, what suckers we are for fake news.
He couldn’t help the injury obv, but he could’ve done plenty about the contract offer 18mths ago, & we wouldn’t be in this position of being fucked over off them german ****s

Will end up being out to £50m with add ons imo. Nowhere near enough but besides what some think better than fuck all and gives us so extra cash to spend and his wages off the books.

Will end up being out to £50m with add ons imo. Nowhere near enough but besides what some think better than fuck all and gives us so extra cash to spend and his wages off the books.
A steal for a player of sane’s “potentially” world class ability, but him & bayern have known that for the last 2yrs, i dont wish him any harm, he’s never downed tools ala tevez,I just feel he’s been badly advised at times being young, sooner he goes the better, onwards & upwards city :)

Aren't we just waiting till the end of this year's CL to avoid giving Bayern any advantage. Getting Sane before the end of the tournament would be a huge boost for Bayern, even if we inserted a clause to prevent him playing against us. I suspect a deal has already been done and he'll go in August.

Does not UEFA prevent that a transferred player can play in that tournament? Atleast that was what I read of the plans for it - probably combined with the transfer speculations about Timo Werner and Chelsea.

Aren't we just waiting till the end of this year's CL to avoid giving Bayern any advantage. Getting Sane before the end of the tournament would be a huge boost for Bayern, even if we inserted a clause to prevent him playing against us. I suspect a deal has already been done and he'll go in August.
No
The squads are announced at the start of the group games and then again at the knock_out stage I don’t recall if Sané is in our squad but he’s definitely not in Deutche Rags

Does not UEFA prevent that a transferred player can play in that tournament? Atleast that was what I read of the plans for it - probably combined with the transfer speculations about Timo Werner and Chelsea.
Ok he can't play but just signing him would be a big boost for the rest of the squad and an incentive for those whose places were under threat. City should probably have let him go last summer but they didn't and hanging on for a couple more months won't make much of a difference.

Whatever we get for him as I do believe he is leaving we will have also benefited from not paying him an increase on his salary for 18 months. Every cloud...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.