Kittens

She wants a kitten.

I have finally relented under pressure so a kitten it will be.

So do any within an hour or so drive of South Cheshire (manchester fine) have any kittens that need a home to rule and have a silly twat at its beck and call?
14 year's of food, smelly cat litter, vets bills. No holidays.. hahaha.
Just say no.

Last edited:
Get a female. Get her spayed. Get pet health insurance. Do not have her declawed.. Find a cat sitter for when you go away.
Up to 20 years of fun, playfulness, eccentricity, and affection

Our Archer is more Regal, but looks similar to this, but the side is more like concentric circles, darker near the head and whiter down the chest and underneath.
How can I post a pic?
220px-Grey_classic_tabby_crop.JPG

Toastie used to follow me too. We had a detached place in Wales and if I was going to the village shop then she’d walk ten metres behind me for the journey. I’d try and catch her but she’d run and hide. A very quirky animal.

You should've just waited outside for the girl to come out with the cat.
Yeah we mentioned that to them. They ended up giving her worming tablets and de=fleaing her. Didn't mind paying the donation because overall they do a great job. Plus she turned out to be a great cat. I just found it funny how quickly she changed.

She wants a kitten.

I have finally relented under pressure so a kitten it will be.

So do any within an hour or so drive of South Cheshire (manchester fine) have any kittens that need a home to rule and have a silly twat at its beck and call?

been trying to adopt a kitten for a few months now.

been advised rehoming atm is a no no.

I am on the list so when covid19 does pass us we can finally adopt a kitten or 2

Has anyone else had a talkative cat? You could have full blown conversations with Sophie. Ask her anything and she’d miaow back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.