Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is bollocks it really is,we would have been battered by the media and the fa if we did it,the difference between us is we don't throw the cups,it is cowardly and cost a small team a lot of money

...we just got hung out to dry by the FA / BBC before a CL game and then got dog's abuse for fielding a weakened team.

According to the football show this morning on Sly Sports we should be preparing ourselves for new PL champions by Sunday evening as they reckon playing behind closed doors favours Arsenal at the Etihad (even though the media have informed everybody for the last 10 years we've had no crowd or atmosphere there and haven't done too badly) and that it favours Livarpool at Goodison again after telling us their fans are their 12th man who are vital to them as they roar them on to victory under the famous Klanfield lights! C**nts!

Unfortunately you are going to get this shit thrown at you for several weeks. City will beat Arsenal shutting the idiots up for a few hours before they start again with li'pool can win it …..
Same shit different season (sort of )

Now funny things happen in sport and life in general nothing is a gimme, so can you imagine the fun if the dippers lost 6 on the bounce and we kept winning :-)
Le Man two years ago the leading car broke down on the last lap, shit does happen.

Now funny things happen in sport and life in general nothing is a gimme, so can you imagine the fun if the dippers lost 6 on the bounce and we kept winning :-)
Le Man two years ago the leading car broke down on the last lap, shit does happen.
That brings to mind the Marathon at the 1908 Olympics, I think it was.

If I have this right, the finish line was moved so that it would be right in front of the royal box. An Italian runner, whose name escapes me, was quite a way ahead, and started to wander just as he reached the original finishing point. He was guided by officials to the new line, but was disqualified for receiving assistance, although I believe he later had a special medal awarded to him.

Since then, this has been the official marathon distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.