UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep reading 2 kinds of posts.

1) If we win, then thats it, game over.

2) If we lose, thats it, we won't go through the Courts for varying reasons.

Both these scenario's amount to a free swing for uefa as far as I'm concerned.

Yes but if we manage to convincingly overturn the ruling, UEFA could end up in turmoil with bloodied noses for the old cartel and Leterme
If it all works out well for us we hope it gives Ceferin the power to clean up UEFA and start to rid the organisation of G14 biased members such as Gill

I wonder if Ceferin was offering to broker a fine as the punishment but he might have had to get the agreement of others in UEFA, possibly including cartel members. Maybe he could have taken responsibility and issued a fine but I am a bit unsure given the severity of the eventual sanction.

Anyway, most Blues seemed to want the Club to come out swinging and many were sick of the Champs League. That might could back to bite us but the Club has done what most fans wanted.
It's interesting that he came to two home games on the bounce, almost as though he made us a pair of offers, I think UEFA were desperate to box this off & failed.

Last edited:
It's interesting that he came to two home games on the bounce, almost as though he made us a pair of offers, I think UEFA were desperate to box this off & failed.

Yes I was surprised when Ceferin came to the second game. I was then a bit shocked at the severity of the punishment.

I hope Monica isn't on a break...

She just nipped out to google stuff.

i’ve had confirmation that I won my parking ticket appeal v’s Sheffield council today.
Although I had no help from Monica. I did what any tech savvy person would do and out googled them.

Yes but if we manage to convincingly overturn the ruling, UEFA could end up in turmoil with bloodied noses for the old cartel and Leterme
If it all works out well for us we hope it gives Ceferin the power to clean up UEFA and start to rid the organisation of G14 biased members such as Gill

I can see one or two from the IC and AC, such as Leterme having to fall on their swords. Maybe even an apology from Ceferin, but otherwise I see no damage to uefa. I'm not convinced that Ceferin wants to clean up uefa, personally think it's pie in the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.