City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

Still cant believe that kit.
Its like the Puma design team were watching covid virus under microscope and decided to make a City shirt out of it but why...

We've had a couple of different pictures leaked today of the supposed kits and they are all slightly different.

Anyone know when they are officially released?
Not that I'm buying it, 125 kit for me next season.

Still cant believe that kit.
Its like the Puma design team were watching covid virus under microscope and decided to make a City shirt out of it but why...

It's not all Pumas fault. I would imagine they issued the club a few designs and then someone or a team of people at the club decided on which one they liked best. Don't they want to sell shirts? The home and third kits are a complete joke.

Trying a little too hard to have a “piece of Manchester” in the shirts.

None of the three will be memorable, unless we win something big in one of them, in which case the pics will make it memorable. That said, the First Kit is BY FAR the best one, and will be shown to be so on TV.

Black is getting old and what’s wrong with white with some sky/navy (a la the Woodbine shirt) or even the old red & black or red and royal blue sash shirts from yesteryear.

Instead of trying to create new “Manc” designs, why not have some reach back into our history?! There are plenty of fans who love the old shirts, so there’s plenty of design ideas to choose from. Think we missed a trick by not doing a ‘99 redux shirt, and keeping the 125 Community Shield shirt as th official 125 kit. They’d have sold out time and again....but then that’s the problem, as no-one would have bought another of these shite shirts again for years!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.