What have you done you are ashamed of

Another one. I borrowed one of those charityfootball cards from a pub I used to stock shelves in. Me and a mate rinsed school (including teachers) for 50p (or whatever it was) to buy a team. When asked who won, "some lad in 3rd year" or similar did the trick. Can't recall what we did with the cash...

Battered a lad because a “mate” at school said he was going around slagging me off, turns out he wasn’t and he was shocked as he thought I liked him.

Was only about 14 but I’ve learned my lesson.
I believe @Ric and the moderators have been exchanging messages saying what an absolute prick you are

I lost my temper when I was pissed and punched my best friend over a nothing argument back in 1990 and he's not a fighter by any means. Even though I didn't hurt him Ive never been more ashamed. I apologized first thing next morning, then in the pub in the afternoon and again in a different pub the night. We grew up two doors apart and have known each other since we were toddlers. We've drifted apart these days because we live four doors apart in a different street and are now in our 50s. He came to watch City once too but I couldn't get him out of the Parkside.

Until 1976 I was a member of the Scouts.

I was also Homophobic until the age of about 22.

Edit: This was a sarcastic post, a protest over the stupidity now happening where they want to destroy Lord Baden Powell's statue. The scout movement was and is a brilliant way of engaging with young people.

I have edited my above post as you can see. I realised later that people had not appreciated my sarcasm and thought I was being genuine, It is one thing I am not ashamed of.

I went with a one legged prostitute.

In Turkey.

I asked for 25% off the fee.

Had a dump in the toilet of a girl i was seeing. Only a few weeks in, went round to her flat. Got the feeling the world was about to fall out of my arse. Went to the toilet. Unleashed the fury. Couldn't flush it. Must've flushed 4 or 5 times to no avail. Bailed and went home whilst she was in another room. Changed my number the next day. She's still blocked on my social media just in case she tries to contact me, I still can't face the prospect of having to explain myself to her. A good 10 years passed now. Shame does funny things to people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.