COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The number of new cases today rose a little worryingly again to 1541. Fits the national rise totals we have been seeing in Wales and England.

The regional split shows it is not even. London has risen by 21 (down from 31 yesterday) North West rose by 91 - up from 65 yesterday.

Just noticed that our death figure is 41,481 and Brazil’s is 41,058. With our figures rising much slower than there’s they will surpass us tomorrow. I wonder if that happen to any other country? I hope not.
It will happen today. A grim day for Brazil. Excess deaths are already 3 times reported Covid-19 deaths.

Local new cases added are Bolton 0 (third day on run with no new cases), Blackpool 3, Bury 2, Manchester 5. Oldham 5, Rochdale 7, Salford 1 and Stockport 3

In the town today working putting up 2 metre signed and please walk on the left as under the government guidelines.
Teenagers everywhere no social distancing, the high street busy.

Just to make my day a bloke in his 30's comes up to us not keeping his distance and said ' I've lost my mask' than coughed at us. What is the matter with people ?

Sorry about that it is a shame you have to be in town in the middle of the day.. But if anyone did that to me, they would be coughing up blood.

One of the breaking news stories is that Ruth May Chief Nursing Officer for England) was banned from the daily press conference for refusing to endorse Cummings’ actions. Professor Jonathan Van Tan got the same treatment from Number 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.