General Videogame Thread

Apparently the steam summer sale dates have been leaked 25th June to 9th July

8e0bf24119874f995b59e5aa19ac08d90ebd29b3

Persona 4 Golden has just dropped on Steam. Played it on the PS2 back in the day and is easily one of the best JRPG's I've ever played. Only the original FFVII is as good as this for a turn-based JRPG In my opinion. Not Played Persona 5 as I've not got a PS4. You'll easily get around 100 hours out of this and if you are a completionist your looking at 200+ hours. Its only £15.99 as well which is a bargain

What do you make of the rumours of the next BF being a BF3 remake? I’m dying for a BF game that brings back the fun factor. All the BF you tubers have jumped ship to warzone I’ve done the same as I can’t be doing with BF5 and Dice’s map designs.
Jackfrags just put a video out saying he thinks it won't be a bf3 remaster. Something tells me he has been given a tip off that it won't. Using Jack as a proxy would be a nice gentle way of knocking those rumours on the head. I can't put my finger on it but I am pretty confident he has been given some info from dice saying no bf3 remaster.

He did not say it as gospel but it did come across as a bit insider info-ish.

Boxed off Fallen Order last night, just in time for me to me to be able to jump on to TLOU2 next weekend. Got it downloaded and sat there staring at me on my PS4 dashboard atm!

Had previously registered interest for XSX & PS5, and would get whichever impressed me the most leading up to launch. But with the current rumours on price, and no official word from MS/Sony on it. I'm finally thinking about dumping a fair chunk on a gaming PC & getting a PS5 a few years down the road. This would be my first, non-work, PC so it's quite the step for me!

More for the people interested in the how the new ps5 is doing all the new crazy shit and how in some instances thanks to new custom hardware it can for certain tasks out perform the fastest pcs at the moment.

Also explains why it's pointless making comparisons too.

Former EA game engine developer and current designer of own personal game engine.

Jackfrags just put a video out saying he thinks it won't be a bf3 remaster. Something tells me he has been given a tip off that it won't. Using Jack as a proxy would be a nice gentle way of knocking those rumours on the head. I can't put my finger on it but I am pretty confident he has been given some info from dice saying no bf3 remaster.

He did not say it as gospel but it did come across as a bit insider info-ish.

Yeah he’s normally quite food for BF info. What ever the next game is, they need to make battlefield enjoyable again.

Quick advert for the Itch.io bundle for racial justice, which ends in 12 hours.

$5 for 1700 games.

Including (expensive and "Very / Overwhelmingly Recommended") Steam stuff like;

Celeste
Night In The Woods
Hidden Folks
Nuclear Throne
Oxenfree
Pyre
Pikuniku
A Short Hike
Fossil Echo
OneShot
Minit

and SOOOO many more. Great stuff not even a month old (Sign Of The Sojourner).. some so recent they are still in early access on Steam (Beacon). Dozens more hidden indie single player gems, action RPS from retro magic like Lenna's Inception, to the indescribable and amazing Dujanah. Local Multiplayer stuff, from RPGs like micromages, through things like Tonight We Riot, to frenetic post pub fair like Unfair Jousting and Dangerous Duels. FPS games like Heavy Bullets..

Top rated perv fests Visual Novels like Highway Blossoms, recent and highly thought of adventure / walking sims like Milkmaid Of The Milkyway, Walden... One off craziness like Art Sqool. Lots, and lots of craziness, alongside more conservative fair like EXTREME MEATPUNKS FOREVER.

Puzzle games, chess games, card games... even physical card games (print your own, or print the rules), and some really amazing TTRPG. How about Chess-puzzle TTRPG Card-game Two Kingdoms? Comics, books. and OSTs. MORE AND MORE CHOICE! THIS IS YOUR BIRTHDAY AND CHRISTMAS PRESENTS FOR THE NEXT FIVE YEARS!

Honestly, just going through and picking out the really good ones is enough fun to justify the tiny price. People are sharing lists, making websites, and all sorts. I've been at it for days, I've picked nearly 200, and then you stumble on something like Depth Of Extinction.

So, so much stuff, and so much of it even available on Mac and Linux.

Ok, that's the sales pitch. By know, I think you know what to do. Pay the $5 (or more), and head here, or here, for categories and recommendations - or you could just give up on life and moan that you wouldn't play 1600 of them... or if it had been 1700 Steam Keys, I might have bought it, but suddenly I realise that I wasn't anti-DRM, I like a little DRM, just not Epic Store DRM... anwya I wouldn't have DRM free games on my Windows in case some Chinese SJW's hacked them and stole my Battle.net account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick advert for the Itch.io bundle for racial justice, which ends in 12 hours.

$5 for 1700 games.

Including (expensive and "Very / Overwhelmingly Recommended") Steam stuff like;

Celeste
Night In The Woods
Hidden Folks
Nuclear Throne
Oxenfree
Pyre
Pikuniku
A Short Hike
Fossil Echo
OneShot
Minit

and SOOOO many more. Great stuff not even a month old (Sign Of The Sojourner).. some so recent they are still in early access on Steam (Beacon). Dozens more hidden indie single player gems, action RPS from retro magic like Lenna's Inception, to the indescribable and amazing Dujanah. Local Multiplayer stuff, from RPGs like micromages, through things like Tonight We Riot, to frenetic post pub fair like Unfair Jousting and Dangerous Duels. FPS games like Heavy Bullets..

Top rated perv fests Visual Novels like Highway Blossoms, recent and highly thought of adventure / walking sims like Milkmaid Of The Milkyway, Walden... One off craziness like Art Sqool. Lots, and lots of craziness, alongside more conservative fair like EXTREME MEATPUNKS FOREVER.

Puzzle games, chess games, card games... even physical card games (print your own, or print the rules), and some really amazing TTRPG. How about Chess-puzzle TTRPG Card-game Two Kingdoms? Comics, books. and OSTs. MORE AND MORE CHOICE! THIS IS YOUR BIRTHDAY AND CHRISTMAS PRESENTS FOR THE NEXT FIVE YEARS!

Honestly, just going through and picking out the really good ones is enough fun to justify the tiny price. People are sharing lists, making websites, and all sorts. I've been at it for days, I've picked nearly 200, and then you stumble on something like Depth Of Extinction.

So, so much stuff, and so much of it even available on Mac and Linux.

Ok, that's the sales pitch. By know, I think you know what to do. Pay the $5 (or more), and head here, or here, for categories and recommendations - or you could just give up on life and moan that you wouldn't play 1600 of them... or if it had been 1700 Steam Keys, I might have bought it, but suddenly I realise that I wasn't anti-DRM, I like a little DRM, just not Epic Store DRM... anwya I wouldn't have DRM free games on my Windows in case some Chinese SJW's hacked them and stole my Battle.net account.

Worth it for Celeste alone. Astonishing deal that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.