UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks,i guess it was posing a question that nobody wanted to consider yet,i still think we are innocent and am maybe jumping ahead too far,i am not going anywhere which ever way it goes
I think it's more about not settling, taking it to CAS, and telling anyone who will listen including fans, players, agents, etc that we have "irrefutable evidence" to prove our innocence. If we lose this whole exercise will either have been a colossal misjudgment or out and out misdirection. Either of which is grounds for the CEO's dismissal. How can you carry on as the guy who got punished twice for the same events from 6-8 years ago?

Not to raise the pressure in here but...

This decision is as important as the Dickov and Aguero goals.[/QUOTE
Khaldoon, for one, won't be going anywhere. He's the Sheikhs right hand man and looks after so much of his business.
MCFC /CFG is just a small part of their empire.
Think I have seen some where Kaldoun is a millionaire himself, he owns realestate, companys & like you say is Shiek Mansours main man

I think it's more about not settling, taking it to CAS, and telling anyone who will listen including fans, players, agents, etc that we have "irrefutable evidence" to prove our innocence. If we lose this whole exercise will either have been a colossal misjudgment or out and out misdirection. Either of which is grounds for the CEO's dismissal. How can you carry on as the guy who got punished twice for the same events from 6-8 years ago?
Easy if Khaldoon thought he’d done the right thing and backed him . You can’t agree and back someone then stab them in the back if we lose.

An option that although bad has to be considered

3) weve lost and he wants to be able to quote everyone who has ever had a go at him and insult us knowing our blood will already be boiling and not having the right of reply will make it worse.

Sorry A. Hope all is good with you.

Don't be pessimistic I'm having fun here!

Good to hear from you bud - see you one day for a pint at the etihad!

Not for me, even worst case it may set us back for a few years but even then think we’d compete domestically. There ‘d be a route back with good planning. The Dickov goal who knows were would be without that. Don’t mind a couple of years without a premier league trophy now when Aguero scored I minded a lot.

The talk with the Dickov goal was if we hadn't gone up we wouldn't have lasted another season. Derby would be against Radcliffe Borough

Funnily enough I believe Delaney has spent time seeking out references on Twitter to Delaney and Miguel and replied to a thread he wasn't copied in on to reply that he was clearing out time wasters. So he's wasted time, telling people that weren't writing to him that they were time wasters...

I’m not joking when I say this, but if he submitted himself for clinical assessment , I’ve no doubt he would be diagnosed with a Cluster B personality disorder, feels a bit wrong calling him out on stuff because he genuinely needs help.

If you’re reading this Miguel, go and get some help before it’s too late buddy .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.