Crouch saves summer

He comes across as a bit sinister to be, regardless of what we all know about him.

Yeah I don’t buy into the whole ‘family man’ Image after what he did. It’s actually amazing that some celebs get a free pass for all sorts of stuff off the screen and others never work again. For example Carragher spitting at that girl or Ant / Dec (don’t know which one) drink driving

I was transfixed and stared at her all the time. I didn't see or hear anything else. What happened?

Liam Gallagher did some chat and there was SWP too. I remember when he was our best player.

Maya has been called on Twitter by feminists for her booby dress but she’s defended herself well. She chooses what to wear.

Liam Gallagher did some chat and there was SWP too. I remember when he was our best player.

Maya has been called on Twitter by feminists for her booby dress but she’s defended herself well. She chooses what to wear.

Never heard of her just checked out her Instagram page. Holy shit that is one attractive woman.

Attractive girl but a huge arse and tits pushed up to her chin.

I had a look online, reference only, and her boobs have shrunk a bit when she wears a bikini.
A fine audition for the jungle this winter, ticks all the boxes for the shower scene.
With the money you hear them pay celebs it is a good gig.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.