Large illegal rave in Carrington tonight.

QPSZhgQH.jpg

Funny you should post that, I didn't want to derail the thread by quoting how Maggie sorted out mass civil disobedience.

army shoot 1st first ask question 2nd

the army don't fuck about and if somebody is pointing a gun at you and says move or get down and you don't move and answer back then you will see the difference ? no 2nd question needed and bang its that simple

That sounds very much like the American Police system. Lockdown is not tolerated so shooting someone isn't going to be. We are the only country in Europe that has not obeyed lockdown.
In Spain as they eased a total lockdown they had set times when sections of the community could go out, 9am-11am over 60's, 11am -1pm children and so on. there is no way we would obey that.
One answer is to stop investigating the police every time they punch someone nut then half this forum would be up in arms when they were 'just having a laugh and a copper smacked me'.

You cant have it both ways.

Wasn’t it supposed to be Parklife this weekend? Guess there were thousands of idiots who needed a field to behave like tw*ts in. Probably had their brand new bumbags and hunter wellies bought specially and didn’t want to waste them.

We're you that guy in asda a few days ago who stood at the top of the aisle waiting for me to move so that he didn't have to walk past me thus making me stand there in the same spot for 3 whole minutes with us both in a 'Mexican standoff' on the crisps and snacks aisle?

Eh, Gringo
These Doritos are maximum 3 packs per customer.
An' you've taken the last jar of salsa dip

we have a totally different world happening hear and i fear the old way of life will never be back

something big is happening and today's society and the youths of this world have nothing to look forward to and the future is bleak for them. anybody over the age of 40 are going to have a fight just to survive ? the youth way of life is dog eat dog world look after number one

we needed a strong arm of the law running the UK. the police have lost control the government are clueless ? the army must take over and sort out this mess that is happening on the streets enough is enough. martial law and you break the rules then you face punishment or risk of being shot

the youth don't know what punishment is ? parents are not allowed to punish kids in anyway and we have lost the respect as parents ? we have give to much control to the kids and dare you say NO to them ? they have taken that on into adult life and think they can get away with anything and without punishment

you need discipline and punishment in the right way or you end up with what we have today. ok you can get the others that go to far and turn it into hurt and pain and that is wrong. but the control should have never been taken out of the hands of parents. just look at the streets and the youths walking around fearless of anything. its total lack of respect for anybody never mind the laws of the land

i fear people and adults are going to have to carry guns or knifes to defend themselves at this rate ? the UK streets and towns are going out of control gangs of youth smashing up anything and don't careless if somebody gets hurt or killed

@ancoats what could the army do that the police couldn't ? Unless you are going to change the laws that is and where does that leave democracy ? If we have a 'police state' where the army can use whatever force they believe is necessary we will be the same as the US where they murder a man because he is black.
If 2,000 people are determined to attend a rave in Carrington it would take 4,000 cops/army to stop them and it just could not happen.
Hell three quarters of this forum still go on about Maggie Thatcher sorting the miners out
Heavy police reaction in these circumstances doesn't necessarily end well. 1960s Bader meinhoff gang and red brigades in Italy gained traction and support after a heavy police crackdown on lefty/student protests. Although it's frustrating it's probably better to put up with the last two weeks than create extreme /terrorist groups by cracking a few heads.

Why does nobody give a fuck anymore. I'm shocked by this horror show.
It was bad enough to hear on the radio about what happened here and another part of Greater Manchester as they called it but a simple pic of the mess makes it worse somehow. And you can guess that there's more than just litter on that grass.
No hiding behind a political belief of any sort just thousands showing they do not give a monkey's for themselves and others.

Back in the day , if you were seen to be clearing up you were arrested for being one of the organisers of the rave... I’ve got nothing against an illegal rave (maybe not at the moment) so long as you are in and out leaving not much of a trace. but there is no excuse for leaving all that rubbish it’s disgusting!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.