Large illegal rave in Carrington tonight.

Glastonbury at dawn by the main stage looks like a land fill site!
Maybe so, but Glastonbury is a licensed event where clearing the waste and refuse is a condition (one of about 80) on the licence - and is complied with strenuously.

The organisers of this event should, and almost certainly will be prosecuted, most likely for the common law offence of public nuisance.

They looked like proper set ups. You can't have a rave without a DJ. Find the DJs, confiscate the equipment and ban them from performing for life.

They left all the equipment behind. Small loss when you're charging 4000 people £10 each to get in.

I have good information there were FOUR bobbies on shift in the entire Trafford borough. A Saturday night
Think about that the next time you vote

Same with Oldham mate. My pal's a cop in Oldham and he told me a few years back the division has come from 20 odd police on nights down to 3/4. It's quite a scandal really. It is being addressed now though. A colleague left my team a few weeks ago to join as part of the huge recruitment campaign.

The "guests" to this event looked like utter pondlife. I imagine the parents would be the first to have a whinge at the government if any of their offspring who attended the event were to fall ill having caught the virus.

At least it was just one set of idiots in one place so they can infect and stab each other all they want. There won't be any loss to society or impact to civilised folk. Just a shame some nice human beings had to clear up their mess.

At least it was just one set of idiots in one place so they can infect and stab each other all they want. There won't be any loss to society or impact to civilised folk. Just a shame some nice human beings had to clear up their mess.
These people will go back home and spread it their families though, who will go work and infect colleagues who will then infect their household and so on.

It would make me feel a bit better if it was just 16-20 year olds being tits during all this but I went for a wander round the park yesterday and there were big groups of families all mingling with each other without a care in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.