Is lockdown showing signs of breaking down ?

I have been asked to go back to work tomorrow. For about a year have been working as a bus driver but was furloughed from day 1. The manager who called me says they are expecting it to be manic tomorrow with most shops opening tomorrow. I spoke to a few of the lads who worked through it and said that after the 1st 2/3 weeks it was back to normal. Tomorrow we are also to tell people they are not allowed on without face coverings and once 10 people on board a single decker no one else allowed on.

The bastards.

What sort of rave are you supposed to have with only 10 heads?

A large chunk of the population are dim.
They need certain things spelling out and repeating over and over , such as
- how the virus spreads
- the risks to your family even if you think you’re alright Jack
- the second wave threat and how this could further diminish their economic and social wellbeing

Just seen on bbc news lots of people queuing up waiting for Primark to reopen this morning

Just seen on bbc news lots of people queuing up waiting for Primark to reopen this morning

I was about to point this out. We are heading for increased economic turmoil and unemployment whilst COVID is still rife. Nice to see people have their priorities sorted out though eh. Fair play to the retailer and good to see they will recover but people are idiots.

Yeah, just heard that on the news on the way in to work. Apparently people were queuing outside our local Primark from just before 5am.

I'll be honest; I'm not that desperate for cheap, sh*t clothes, even if they are heavily discounted.

Jesus christ......

Are people that desperate for more shit quality, cheap clothing?

In all fairness, Primark has been closed for 3 months and if these Primark slaves only buy from there, then they will be desperate for some new clothes as all the stuff they bought previously will have fallen to pieces by now. :)

Cheap nasty shit, the only thing I buy in there are some plain round neck t-shirts at £2 a pop for underneath my work uniform, I go in and buy 10 at a time so I don't have to deal with the madness on a regular basis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.