COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should never have locked down. Should have spent fuck loads on services to the vulnerable and kept everything going. Coming out of lockdown now is worse that going in, in the first place. Numbers are worse and economy trashed.
A trashed NHS a much better option I agree.

Should never have locked down. Should have spent fuck loads on services to the vulnerable and kept everything going. Coming out of lockdown now is worse that going in, in the first place. Numbers are worse and economy trashed.

Not locking down would have been idiotic, you'd be looking at a significant increase in the number of cases. The lock down should have taken place earlier.

Not locking down would have been idiotic, you'd be looking at a significant increase in the number of cases. The lock down should have taken place earlier.

I keep hearing it should have been earlier. But that is just from scientific point of view.
We could have locked down from day one of hearing about the Virus, but how practical is that?
Some people on here only have one priority (health), so bang the drum from one prospective.

Governments have to take into accounts many other issues, this while information on the disease was thin on the ground.
The biggest problem with any lock down is the actual people.

Lock down too early and they run the risk of people not believing it was that serious, breaking the lock down and never being able to do a second one.
Lock down too late and the hospitals become overwhelmed.

Even the decision to lock down at all is a massively difficult choice. You are basically wrecking the economy for years/decades to come.
This while even scientists around the world cannot agree the best course of action.

The hospitals never became overwhelmed.
They paid many peoples wages to save their jobs/businesses.
Mistakes where made (as expected). But i still maintain a good job has been done.

Last edited:
I keep hearing it should have been earlier. But that is just from scientific point of view.
We have have locked down from day one of hearing about the Virus, but how practical is that?
Some people on here only have one priority (health), so bang the drum from one prospective.

Governments have to take into accounts many other issues, this while information on the disease was thin on the ground.

Lock down too early and they run the risk of people not believing it was that serious, breaking the lock down and never being able to do a second one.

Even the decision to lock down at all is a massively difficult choice. You are basically wrecking the economy for years/decades to come.
This while even scientists around the world cannot agree the best course of action.

Mistakes where made (as expected). But i still maintain a good job has been done.
We have literally done a worse job than anyone else in Europe.

We have have locked down from day one of hearing about the Virus, but how practical is that?

Id we'd locked down earlier, we could have come out of it earlier with less damage - really not hard to understand?

But i still maintain a good job has been done.

closing-laptop-gif-6.gif

I maintain the wankers fucked up big time, wash your hands while singing happy birthday just about sums up the thick c unts

Scotland 0 new deaths and 29 new cases. 870 in hospital (-94) and 3909 released. 18 in ICU (+3).

It is Sunday data remember. So death levels always under reported.

Also for context bear in mind the population of Scotland is about a tenth of England's but England is getting far more than 10 x that many cases a day - as Scotland, Wales & N Ireland added well under 100 of yesterdays new UK case total of 1514.

Indeed Greater Manchester added more than the whole of Scotland yesterday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.