Nearly 5 years on - how do you feel about the new badge?

I love it, personally. These things are all about taste but I think they got it bang on. Rose, Ship had to stay, Big ugly bird had to fuck off. Didn't need F.C as anyone in the right mind knows it's a football club.

I think it's great. Gives me a warm feeling when I see it. The eagle and stars gave me acid reflux.

I like the badge, however was totally against the red rose I wantEd the Manchester Bee. Unfortunately the Bee wasn’t popular enough as a lot of fans, even the true Mancunians, didn’t appreciate the significance of it, being far more relevant to us than the rose of Lancashire. In light of subsequent events the Bee now has a worldwide link to Manchester and would show even more our true Mancunian heritage

Last edited:
I personally wouldn’t want a bee as it’s like we’re jumping onto something else and not personal to us, got some nice Manchester Bee art and stuff but it’s not about City for me

saying that it could be a PR masterstroke by the club if they did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.