Is lockdown showing signs of breaking down ?

Is the price of their life really a £4 tee that is unwearable after a few washes? You despair.

No different to the older people queuing outside B&Q for gardening supplies though :)

My planters are empty and will wait for the winter pansies/violas if things have improved come sept/oct.

No different to the older people queuing outside B&Q for gardening supplies though :)

My planters are empty and will wait for the winter pansies/violas if things have improved come sept/oct.
Same goes for them too mate. And let’s not forget the silly fuckers who couldn’t go without their flat packed furniture (which is available for delivery online!).

Fucking hate the snobbery towards people shopping at Primarks /Lidl's etc. A lot of these people have fuck all money in the first place and their money goes further in that particular shop for their family. We're in the middle of a pandemic and they haven't had a budget to shop online, and without knowing their job status it could be an extremely stressful time for them. Filming them and mocking them is low. They're distancing as far as I can see. Let them be FFS.

Fucking hate the snobbery towards people shopping at Primarks /Lidl's etc. A lot of these people have fuck all money in the first place and their money goes further in that particular shop for their family. We're in the middle of a pandemic and they haven't had a budget to shop online, and without knowing their job status it could be an extremely stressful time for them. Filming them and mocking them is low. They're distancing as far as I can see. Let them be FFS.

It's more that they have gone 3 months without so far, do they really need to queue up the second it opens? My guess is probably not.

It's more that they have gone 3 months without so far, do they really need to queue up the second it opens? My guess is probably not.
Just interviewed a woman who was second in the queue, it's her son's birthday....in 2 weeks... There's really no need to be at it on day 1.

Anyway we've lost the lockdown as it was battle & lost it weeks ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.