Stupid little things that bug you

And when they actually get round to tasting it its always fuckin "delicious "....never once have I ever seen 1 of them say what a pile of wank that is...or words to that effect....

That's Rick Stein all over especially when he's visiting a third world country where locals are making a pot full of whatever inside a hovel or outside with flies everywhere. Even before his taste buds have sent the info to his brain he invariably comes out with "that's the best chicken/mackerel/curry/llama/dog shit on toast I've ever eaten."

That's Rick Stein all over especially when he's visiting a third world country where locals are making a pot full of whatever inside a hovel or outside with flies everywhere. Even before his taste buds have sent the info to his brain he invariably comes out with "that's the best chicken/mackerel/curry/llama/dog shit on toast I've ever eaten."
Andrew Zimmern did it all the time on Bizarre Foods. They'd be scooping out raw innards from a carcass and he’d be saying how amazing it was.

The word hindsight.... Used by people who made the wrong decision, usually an obvious one but they instead of admittance of fucking up hide behind 'hindsight'.

Last edited:
Hahaha tickled me that

:) I always imagine myself in a situation like that being filmed and saying to the guy. That's fucking disgusting mate. I thought you said you could cook? We're filming this for fuck sake.
.before stomping off to find a bar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.