Is lockdown showing signs of breaking down ?

It's more that they have gone 3 months without so far, do they really need to queue up the second it opens? My guess is probably not.
The shop is open, the distancing is there, it's not fun for them queuing up and being mocked is it? They might have kids who've had enough clothes to get through weekends wearing own clothes everyday now they are not in school and they feel bad about that. They might be buying for someone that's vunerable. I get there will be the odd person interviewed on the news that says "I'm here just because I love it in there" and that's irresponsible yes. But let's not attack people for their lifestyle choices as sometimes, it's not a choice.

Or a Mcshit burger or a bloody Costa coffee.

All idiots imo
I can give them some leeway as they're in their vehicles and don't share a personal space with others, but yes, those queuing for hours to do so are equally crazy. The whole point of those outlets is to provide fast food.

The shop is open, the distancing is there, it's not fun for them queuing up and being mocked is it? They might have kids who've had enough clothes to get through weekends wearing own clothes everyday now they are not in school and they feel bad about that. They might be buying for someone that's vunerable. I get there will be the odd person interviewed on the news that says "I'm here just because I love it in there" and that's irresponsible yes. But let's not attack people for their lifestyle choices as sometimes, it's not a choice.

Yeah true, I should have gone through the intricate details of why each and every single person might be there - before making the joke. Totally understand peoples circumstances, I think it's a sad state of affairs that all some people can afford in this country is Primark.

We should all be buying less, but higher quality on all goods.

Yeah true, I should have gone through the intricate details of why each and every single person might be there - before making the joke. Totally understand peoples circumstances, I think it's a sad state of affairs that all some people can afford in this country is Primark.

Supermarkets sell clothes for people who have run out of things to wear.

I'm with you it's a badge to wear....I was in the queue in day 1.

Like with Ikea the other week, not everybody who was there on day one or reopening had to be there. Some of them, yes, but not all of them. To be fair though, it’s not the Primark mob this morning who have broke the lockdown - everyone there today is perfectly entitled to be there, and they do appear to be observing social distancing guidelines while waiting in the queue, which is more than can be said for the crowds on the beaches, the protestors the other week, Yaxley-Lennon’s knuckle-dragging lot, and those at the 2 raves at the weekend

I find it hard to believe the recklessness of Boris and his Merry Twats. He's hoping the virus cuts us some slack because people are fed up. We are taking it slower here for the simple reason that to relax too soon will be a disaster. Of course we have our fucking headcases who are out and about. But the vast majority are screwing the nut and trudging on.

I'm really worried for you lot. You have now become guinea pigs.

Just seen pictures of people queuing in London to get into Nike or should I say scrummaging to get in. If shops can't even enforce a queue outside then what's it going to be like inside. Government should close shops who can't sort it out, it's bloody stupid and irresponsible

Just seen on bbc news lots of people queuing up waiting for Primark to reopen this morning

After mile long ques for McDonald’s, Burger King and B&Q on reopening It’s no surprise. Why on earth wouldn’t you wait for at least a few more days.

Sadly, I get the impression that’s the case.

I think the point of having people on side with the lockdown for a particular period of time, was an important one.

I actually think most are now breaking it somewhat, with a minority still obeying the rules and another minority totally disregarding them.

Hopefully there’s enough common sense to see us through until the end of this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.