Is lockdown showing signs of breaking down ?

After mile long ques for McDonald’s, Burger King and B&Q on reopening It’s no surprise. Why on earth wouldn’t you wait for at least a few more days.

To be fair the queues for outdoor drive thrus aren’t a big problem, people are in their cars and the risk is very low.

That said, I only got a maccies when the queue was small, forget waiting over 15 mins for one.

3db5116f-f2ef-4a94-a52f-be2fe70a3faa.jpg

deb6ca52-550d-4852-a278-73e3e69d1323.jpg

Queue (!) maintaining social distancing to get in to Niketown in London...crazy! Last time I looked your could buy trainers online.

Large crowds rioting, raves at weekend, huge crowds as the shops reopen and more kids returning to School.
What could possibly go wrong.

3db5116f-f2ef-4a94-a52f-be2fe70a3faa.jpg

deb6ca52-550d-4852-a278-73e3e69d1323.jpg

Queue (!) maintaining social distancing to get in to Niketown in London...crazy! Last time I looked your could buy trainers online.

Selfish stupid arseholes.

I needed some new shoes, so I ordered some online, what’s the difference ?

I find it hard to believe the recklessness of Boris and his Merry Twats. He's hoping the virus cuts us some slack because people are fed up. We are taking it slower here for the simple reason that to relax too soon will be a disaster. Of course we have our fucking headcases who are out and about. But the vast majority are screwing the nut and trudging on.

I'm really worried for you lot. You have now become guinea pigs.
Guinea pigs implies some kind of experiment is going on, when really we're just going down the "some of you will die and I'm okay with that" route.

Big fan of the photographers taking a picture of the big bad distance flouters by getting right in amongst them
No doubt that some of those images will be accompanying the headlines in tomorrows papers proclaiming the selfishness and stupidity of the situation.

tbh, after months of the government saying it is SO IMPORTANT for us to not ruin what we have done - the govn are making massive gambles. I understand (And am quite worried) about the financial impact of all of this but it seems they're risking everything that has been achieved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.