Last Film You Saw

Just watched da 5 bloods. Can see it being one of those films where people overrate it massively. Seen it get a few ridiculously high reviews on a few sites only for the comments to have a completely contrasting view. One of those where you feel you should like it because of the subject matters involved but it simply isn’t a very good film at all in all honesty, not to mention it being unnecessarily long.
I watched this at the weekend too, I thought it was a complete load of shite.

Just watched da 5 bloods. Can see it being one of those films where people overrate it massively. Seen it get a few ridiculously high reviews on a few sites only for the comments to have a completely contrasting view. One of those where you feel you should like it because of the subject matters involved but it simply isn’t a very good film at all in all honesty, not to mention it being unnecessarily long.

Watched it last night and I get what you mean totally, it has all the ingredients for being a really good film, great cast, interesting story, highly regarded Producer/Director, and yet it doesn't really hit the spot, not sure what it is, because it's not like the acting is bad or anything, it's not like the characters aren't interesting in their own right and all together, fuck knows, it's still watchable but I'd give it a 6/10 at the most

The Godfather trilogy over the last week.

Parts 1 and 2, such sublime story telling and deserve all the adulation they receive.

Part 3, has its moments of greatness, has its moments of obvious drop in quality, not a bad film per se, just unfortunate it has to live up to the first two.

Overall, 2 masterpieces in cinema followed by a fairly decent mafia flick.

The Godfather trilogy over the last week.

Parts 1 and 2, such sublime story telling and deserve all the adulation they receive.

Part 3, has its moments of greatness, has its moments of obvious drop in quality, not a bad film per se, just unfortunate it has to live up to the first two.

Overall, 2 masterpieces in cinema followed by a fairly decent mafia flick.
Part 3 was a major letdown after the magnificence of the first two. Hard to split those two but, for me, part II probably just shades it.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Michael Rooker’s performance as Yondu was memorable in what was otherwise an average sequel.

Hereditary on Netflix. Now i think i like this film, couple of serious WTF moments, but it really goes off towards the end. Its quite a stressful film, felt a bit exhausted at the end but it IS a good film and is done brilliantly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.