Arsenal (h) pre-match thread - 17/06/2020

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I couldn't be less interested, won't be watching don't care, first time since the 1970s that City have played a game including friendlies(I'm someone that did the away Full Members Cup games!), that I won't even be following. My hope is when we really come back I have that buzz again, but right now I wouldn't watch the games if they played them in my back-garden

Just a suggestion - maybe follow your monicker?

I’m of the different opinion mate, they’re tested to the n-Th degree and have every available help that medical science allows.

It’s the poor buggers working in offices and McDonalds I feel sorry for.

In fairness, they are tested twice a week with a mechanism known to be flawed (many false negatives).

At the moment it's hard to remember that in theory, we could be on our way to a treble, including being champions of Europe.

Because of that, I feel that I should be incredibly excited, but instead I'm just mildly not looking forward to Liverpool winning the League, and (very possibly) taking all our top-flight records (most wins, most points, etc).

Hopefully the excitement will return once we actually get started again !

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Laporte
Mendy

Fernandinho

de Bruyne
Foden

Sterling
Agüero
Sané
I doubt that Sané will ever play for us again unless he signs a new contract. We won‘t get him back into form to leave in perfect conditions to the Bavarian arrogance.

I will be glad when this game has been played - I am sick of logging onto the OS web site and seeing the Result of our last game - the defeat by the rags.

I doubt that Sané will ever play for us again unless he signs a new contract. We won‘t get him back into form to leave in perfect conditions to the Bavarian arrogance.
Why wouldn’t Pep use all the tools available to him?

To give us the best chance to win the FA Cup and CL, as well as ensure we consolidate our position in the table, he will have to rotate the squad. I don’t think he is a vindictive person.

And Stuart Brennan seems to think that Sané will feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.