City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

The Umbro black and gold one was a beauty. That’s the eternal bee emblem.

Shirts are getting OTT now. Designers trying to outdo each other.

Like anything, it goes in cycles... at the moment patterns are the in thing, next year it could be retro 80's look etc. etc.

Puma have done a great job, love or hate it, city fan or other people will talk about it, they are very different from anything anyone else is doing, all this stuff about it's not a city kit is so off the mark is total bullshit, our club is so different from any other club in world football, look how we are run, look at how the city group has grown nobody is doing things like city, we are unique, we deserve unique kits, embrace the vision, my bro inlaw is a top end fashion designer, I will talk to him, he might not like the kits but he will be able to see the vision behind it,
Speech over

Must be that strong coffee I'm having, haha

Malmo's kit would have done me... this with City badges...

5JeUWjb.jpg

Reminds me of the 2011 umbro kit

I wish they'd design a kit inspired by Manchester City's kits. That would be a nice touch.

I always remember the video on the os of the guy who designed are umbro kits explaining all the details back in around 2010, the thought process behind everything and personal touch was amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.