COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I know, the idea of the mask is it doesn't slip down and you don't touch it, otherwise your bloody hands are contaminated.
My nursy wife cringes when she sees this happening.
I moan every time I see idiots wearing masks inappropriately, especially when they are on TV, and that's quite regular, my wife moans that I moan, but what's the point if you don't cover your nose ?

Yes there are thousands (probably tens of thousands) of idiots raving and jostling in sales queues. There’s been millions of people volunteering, helping neighbours and refraining from going to work eg at the expense of their money savings they once had (if they are not funded by Government schemes).

Does anyone know why Spain stopped reporting deaths ? I don't think there have been any for 2 weeks, which is highly unlikely I would have thought.

I heard the guy on radio 4 who had written an article about this. He thought the motive (or excuse) behind Spain only reporting deaths that had occurred in the last 24 hours (other deaths are reported regionally IIRC) had been to give a more accurate current,!accurate picture. It might just be about PR and tourism of course but we have seen here lefties always quoting Tuesday‘s or Wednesday’s figures (that eg included delayed reporting from the weekend so they can say we are worse than the EU combined) and Hancock highlighting lower deaths at the weekend. All the deaths are very sad of course.

I heard the guy on radio 4 who had written an article about this. He thought the motive (or excuse) behind Spain only reporting deaths that had occurred in the last 24 hours (other deaths are reported regionally IIRC) had been to give a more accurate current,!accurate picture. It might just be about PR and tourism of course but we have seen here lefties always quoting Tuesday‘s or Wednesday’s figures (that eg included delayed reporting from the weekend so they can say we are worse than the EU combined) and Hancock highlighting lower deaths at the weekend. All the deaths are very sad of course.

do you mean people quoting the actual death figures that happened? i dont get your point

Has there been any upsurge in new cases since the lock down restrictions where eased a few weeks ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.