Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Confirmation both mine and my grandsons refund. No complaints from me.

Your refund has been returned to the bank account from which your Direct Debit payments were taken. It may take up to 15-working days from receipt of this email for funds to show in your account. Please contact us after this time if you have any concerns.

The email says it MAY take UP TO 15 days

suspect they are just covering all bases in case they have system issues, but time will tell

I've had the email about the refund being processed, funds to be paid within 15 days etc relating to the 2 season tickets I pay for on behalf of my sons, but nothing at any point about my own season ticket.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Sorry if I’m being thick but what sort of stand did you want or expect the club to make?
Refuse to play.... football returning isn't worth a single death is it... If somebody did die the people who are insistent on the league restarting would run a fucking mile

Give the dippers the title if needed and scrap the season... Anything that happens beyond this point is irrelevant after 3 months off

I've had the email about the refund being processed, funds to be paid within 15 days etc relating to the 2 season tickets I pay for on behalf of my sons, but nothing at any point about my own season ticket.

Anyone else in the same boat?
I've had email with my refund,but nothing about my 14yo lad whos i obviously pay. Give it till monday then start enquiring.

Just got my season card refund confirmation email... funds due in 10-14 days...

I wonder if that might be my last transaction with the club... totally disillusioned with the club and football in general right now

Me too. I’ve long felt weary of the constant attrition that seems to come with being a City fan, and this fucking Court case is perhaps the final straw.....a leaden pall waiting to descend on our sky blue coffin. If we win it (and I don’t say this as a fair weather fan or a deserter, cos I’ve got 50 years of supporting the club under my belt), it might galvanise me and reignite the spark, but if we lose and the prospect is a return to lower mid table mediocrity with little or no chance of cracking the glass ceiling again, and years worth of media orchestrated hysteria about “cheating” to endure everywhere we go, then I’m not sure I’ve got the energy for it all. I feel such resentment to our rivals, the press, and the game’s bent governing bodies, etc, that it just isn’t healthy. I pray to fucking God we win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.