Arsenal (h) pre-match thread - 17/06/2020

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@karen7, yep that's what I was thinking as well.
Having had a family member whose funeral I couldn't attend and whom I couldn't say goodbye to I can empathise but never feel what he is feeling because no one and nothing prepares you for losing a parent. xx
Sorry to hear that lovely,it is bad enough to lose someone to covid but the whole head you know what has made it a million times worse,i can see him screaming he would rather not be playing a contact sport when people who no fault of their own have been dying,he has said a lot of times that family is above football

So the Arsenal players will be getting back to London round about 4.00 in the morning? Having probably left London at between 12.00 noon and 2.00? Pathetic, that is absolutely disgraceful and just goes to prove once again it is the money. Sorry I was just sort of coming round to accepting them going back but am now thinking more deeply into it. And next Thursday when we go to Chelsea it will be even later when we get back as our KO is 20.15!!

I am not just looking at this as a Manchester City fan but as a human being!

They’ll charter an plane and be back in London for midnight.

Blah blah blah he’s a disgrace blah blah blah endangering people blah blah blah never play for City again.

Thankfully for City fans Pep is far more sensible and far less judgemental than you.
For the last time ,what you said about more likely to catch it at a shop than 3 people who don't each other having sex was and will always be bollocks,as I said,dipper thread

Is it just me or do we seem to be getting some good press the last few days ?
The hatred tide could be turning at last.

Not sure , every re-start article has been all about what a terrible season we are having , and only winning the Champs league would salvage our season , if ending up in 2nd place and with two more cups in the trophy cabinet is a disaster then i can think of a few clubs who would swap places.

For the last time ,what you said about more likely to catch it at a shop than 3 people who don't each other having sex was and will always be bollocks,as I said,dipper thread
Well no, not if you extrapolate using the number of people encountered at the shops.

Another pitiful juvenile dipper dig just because you’re wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.