Achraf Hakimi

I’ve been really impressed with what I’ve seen of Hakimi at Dortmund and I am staggered that Real Madrid don’t want him back there or that Dortmund have moved to sign Thomas Meunier from PSG instead.

That does raise one or two alarm bells and while I’ve been super impressed by his quality on the ball going forward to both create and even score goals, I haven’t seen him out under a great deal of pressure defensively. He has the pace, quality in possession, penetration down the right that would certainly suit us, if he’s as a defensively inept as what is to be believed maybe we don’t need a player of his ilk.

I’d also agree that maybe we have other areas of priority first and foremost unless Cancelo demands a move away.

I’ve been really impressed with what I’ve seen of Hakimi at Dortmund and I am staggered that Real Madrid don’t want him back there or that Dortmund have moved to sign Thomas Meunier from PSG instead.

That does raise one or two alarm bells and while I’ve been super impressed by his quality on the ball going forward to both create and even score goals, I haven’t seen him out under a great deal of pressure defensively. He has the pace, quality in possession, penetration down the right that would certainly suit us, if he’s as a defensively inept as what is to be believed maybe we don’t need a player of his ilk.

I’d also agree that maybe we have other areas of priority first and foremost unless Cancelo demands a move away.
Seen him linked with Inter Milan

Inter are interested in a cut price deal, of course as i have said before if Cancelo is unhappy it is down to him to find a buyer, as for how good this guy is Walker has been our best defender this season, and i thought injuries would wreck him phah

Great signing by them, looks on track to be one of the best fullbacks in the world, no idea why Madrid would sell.

Not knocking Cancelo, but his best season is 1 goal 4 assists (at 26). Hakimi’s best is 5 goals 10 assists, and was about half the price. Weird signing, especially since we should have used the money for a Kompany replacement.

Great signing by them, looks on track to be one of the best fullbacks in the world, no idea why Madrid would sell.

Not knocking Cancelo, but his best season is 1 goal 4 assists (at 26). Hakimi’s best is 5 goals 10 assists, and was about half the price. Weird signing, especially since we should have used the money for a Kompany replacement.
he's a RWB not a RB.

Madrid sold him with a buyback clause

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.