My son is coming for a visit for a few days.

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
My usual greetin bastard face, is sporting a big smile today. My eldest son is coming through for a few days. First time since this shit erupted that I've seen any of my son's. We have a kitted out garden shed as a spare room that he will kip in.

The down side is the Mrs who insists the house and garden is always spick and span and yours truly has been press ganged into the worst jobs. I agree totally with doing this as it's a mark of respect for your guests sibs or not, who incidentally wouldn't give a fuck as long as there's food and drink.

So looking forward to seeing him. He's also going to sort my bike, as he's ones of those types that can fix anything.

Made up, and now I'm off to clean the bathroom. Which she reminded me that the floor needs done too. She's brilliant at reminding me if stuff. World class infact. A sort of Messi of the, if you get a minute, could you.. ............. When the "if" isn't really an if at all.

Hi ho hi ho

My usual greetin bastard face, is sporting a big smile today. My eldest son is coming through for a few days. First time since this shit erupted that I've seen any of my son's. We have a kitted out garden shed as a spare room that he will kip in.

The down side is the Mrs who insists the house and garden is always spick and span and yours truly has been press ganged into the worst jobs. I agree totally with doing this as it's a mark of respect for your guests sibs or not, who incidentally wouldn't give a fuck as long as there's food and drink.

So looking forward to seeing him. He's also going to sort my bike, as he's ones of those types that can fix anything.

Made up, and now I'm off to clean the bathroom. Which she reminded me that the floor needs done too. She's brilliant at reminding me if stuff. World class infact. A sort of Messi of the, if you get a minute, could you.. ............. When the "if" isn't really an if at all.

Hi ho hi ho
Nice one MP. Now go get some fresh lard in yer chip pan for deep-fried daisies or whatever, ya big pansy; )

Hi ho hi ho

Don't forget the kneepads. Those bathroom floors can be a bastard.

Don't forget to put a clean knife in the bathroom so he can break his jobby before he flushes

images

Father/son things can be great. Wives,on the other hand...…………………………..
Enjoy the visit ya big softie.

What a shame he cant take you to the pub to empty your wallet. What would be nice is, as he is leaving you get out the said wallet, take out £50 (the pliers are in the second draw down) and say Son, I could na tek yu fur a drink Laddie, gerget yersel sum athart white lightnin' yer youngsters like'

I tried to fit in an och eye the nooo but wasn't sure where to put it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.