Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

So who's going to be our first casualty to night,, who's going to do their hammy in first.
I reckon it'll be Laporte

954-B457-B-6-F62-4-E6-A-8-A20-348-FFB414-A9-E.png

Watched about 10 minutes of a Bundesliga game, it was like a training game without fans.
I'll be glad just to get the season over with as even winning one of the cups will be 'meh' without our fans being there

It is really something different when it is your own team.

Maybe being in the stadium yourself and attending a match is a totally different thing - but on the TV it is really interesting without the fans - as soon as you look to the match and not just to the changes. Gives you a lot of new aspects in how the team is run - and how it adjusts to the situation.

I actually will miss some things when the crowd comes back into the stadium. Less communication to hear of the players/coaches, more acting to the crowd of the players etc. It is more a pure game that you are seeing now than before.

-----------------------

How good the teams are prepared for this situation you will be able to see in the next weeks. But to cope with every situation is an aspect of success, too.

Isn’t going to be the best tonight there’s no fans there but its still City and better then the crap that’s been on tv these last few months so I’ll be cheering us on tonight with a few beers and hopefully smash the Arsenal.

The fake crowd noise concerns me. It just shows that the TV companies think fans are dispensable, people watching on TV dont care whether the stadium is empty or full, it doesn't alter their enjoyment of the games. It's a slippery slope.

I love a good, sweeping, inaccurate generalisation. Is this your interview for a job in main stream media?
Hawkeye has been used in 9,000 matches. Until tonight it has never been wrong. Tonight when the keeper was clearly over the line holding the ball against the goal post, Hawkeye didn't give a goal, none of the officials did and VAR didn't intervene.

Perhaps you could explain how that happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.