Champions League QF Draw - Lyon

Just confirmed straight knockout from last 8 in Lisbon. No confirmation yet on whether we play Madrid at home.

UEFA didn't say that. As yet the venue is still to be confirmed. No decision has been made.

62b0emga9h551.jpg

I got the impression their preference is to stage the remaining round of 16 ties at the originally planned home venues. It says if required (i.e if we cant play in Manchester etc) those games will be played in either Porto or Guimaraes

A draw for the Quarters and Semi Final will take place on 10th July so we would know our theoretical route, before playing Real.

Something important to note from the announcement;
UEFA will be regularly assessing the situation across the continent and will liaise with local authorities to see when spectators could gradually return.

20/21
Should we overturn our ban. The group stage draw will take place on 1st October.

Match days would be: 20/21 and 27/28 October, 3/4 and 24/25 November, 1/2 and 8/9 December

Knockout stages unchanged.

Final in Istanbul 29th May 2021

The remaining Round of 16 second-leg matches will be played on the 7/8 August, pending a decision on whether they will take place at the home team’s stadiums or in Portugal.

The Estádio do Dragão in Porto and the Estádio Dom Afonso Henriques in Guimarães will be added to Lisbon venues for the Round of 16, if necessary.

From UEFA's website. I suppose in terms of moving from R16 to R8 a game in Portugal wouldn't be the worst idea if it has to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.