Arsenal (h) pre-match thread - 17/06/2020

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, hence the success of this great forum.

But I truely fail to understand why some people wish to post on a pre match forum that they will not be watching City.

I also fail to comprehend why they want to tell me they are playing cricket or watching insects either.
PS, may record that insect programme.

I absolutely hate the thought of an empty stadium game. However, as we get towards kickoff I really want to watch my team. Won’t be watching any other games.

As for the fans who don’t want to watch, fine. They really don’t need to tell anyone else.

A few cans in City Square anyone? Just kidding! You can just see the reaction on the news this evening. 'Ban them from the EPL, deduct points blah blah blah'

Sure this has already been answered somewhere, but are they going to have crowd noise dubbed over the game tonight? It does actually make the games more watchable from what little I've seen so far.
You can choose to have them on or off

The crowd noise will be set at 2 for city’s remaining home games and the rags and scousers will be at 10.

Not looking forward to it tonight. I feel the prem is farcical greed operation playing games out till July. Plus I've been affected by covid. Not keen on the political aspects with arsenal wearing a slogan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.