Arsenal (h) pre-match thread - 17/06/2020

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s an excuse to have a couple of cans so that will do for me. It’s not ideal but we aren’t going to be back in stadiums as we knew for 12-18 months, I’d bet so we better start getting used to it

I’ll go 4-2 City
Depends, get the vaccine we could be back for the new year.

Not looking forward to it in the slightest, sad to say. If ‘professional live Sport’ is not about people being there then I’ve no idea what it’s for, save for tv and the bookies.
I’ll probably have it on, but won’t be watching it (until we score probably...)
You must hate the away games that you can’t attend in person.

Pep saying all 5 subs will be used pretty much this is like preseason with teams not match fit, will watch but interest levels are my lowest they have ever been as a city fan

Social distancing will be scrapped way before then, people have given up with it now. I reckon by the start of next season possibly September we'll be back in stadiums.
Not with out a vaccine we won’t they aren’t going to allow mass gatherings.

Here's how the stadium is set up for tonight.

EatReRhXkAEoBZK
Love the banners.
I think there'll be more special effects later a la the La Liga game the other day. Looked like they had projectors bouncing moving images off the seats and other such trickery. Was still shit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.