Jobs you'd love to do....but can't

I felt overworked and underpaid but I do regret leaving a publishing company after six and a half years. We had our own little office and the daily banter was terrific. All five of us completely different but great friends in work too. I’ve not found a job like it since.

An archaeologist doing digs ect.

I’ve got an Archaeology degree and used to be an archaeologist, it’s mostly standing in puddles whilst bemoaning the lack of funding for digs, with very little hope of ever getting paid anyway. Graduated 20 years ago and the one mate I still know doing it is on less than minimum wage and “volunteers” dozens of hours a week on top of that.

I’ve got an Archaeology degree and used to be an archaeologist, it’s mostly standing in puddles whilst bemoaning the lack of funding for digs, with very little hope of ever getting paid anyway. Graduated 20 years ago and the one mate I still know doing it is on less than minimum wage and “volunteers” dozens of hours a week on top of that.

Haha makes sense why it is a job I can do then, unless I found that hidden Nazi gold!

With all the sickos on this forum, I can’t believe gynaecologist hasn’t been mentioned.
The problem with that is birds are only going to come and see you if their fanny is in a shit state. No one goes to a gynaecologist because they've got a really nice fanny just so he can have rummage round and take pics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.