Arsenal (h) pre-match thread - 17/06/2020

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times have your pals Who have never been to a game msg today saying “just like any another game tonight at the etihad” about 8 for me

I beat them to it this morning, I made a sarcastic post on social media telling everybody to make a witty remark quickly before all the other braindead armchair fans beat them too it. Seems to have put a few of them off making the same old tired and false “joke”

Anyone know if there are any streams available for this?

took me about a minute to find stream for the Villa vs Sheff utd game so hopefully there will be loads around - Its a bit early for the streams for an 8pm game to be up.

Will we still get team news an hour before the kick off????

took me about a minute to find stream for the Villa vs Sheff utd game so hopefully there will be loads around - Its a bit early for the streams for an 8pm game to be up.

Will we still get team news an hour before the kick off????
- and will Karen be the first to post it - its become a bit of a lucky (most of the time) ritual for me that i cna only view the team news from Karen posting it - i dont look anywhere else until i see karen has posted it

How many times have your pals Who have never been to a game msg today saying “just like any another game tonight at the etihad” about 8 for me
Always from fuckers who don’t go. So basically people who don’t go take the piss out of people who do go, about people who don’t go. Dicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.