League Two finished

your wrong ??

the championship is a big part of the football league setup meaning they have 3 teams relegated from the premier league every season. and clubs are still under the parachute payments and also 2 clubs from the championship get promoted and a play off final is played to take a place in the premier league so the football league is important to the premier league setup

the knock on from league 2 cancelling the season will mean league one will have no promoted teams and can not relegate teams and the same goes to the championship and then premier league. so how can the setup not be relevant ?[/QUOT

I agree it is impossible to cancel L2 without it having a knock on effect up to the PL
Just cancel the fkin lot so we can have a party

its the only way you get a fair outcome. and how can you not play for 3 months and start again from were you left it back in march ??? you need to get match fitness and have a pre-season in your legs and body then 3 to 5 games of league football to get up and ready ?? crazy to restart the season

I obviously know about promotion and relegation issues, but other than that I thought that the P/L stood outside of the rest of the clubs re admin etc.
I could be wrong, but that's what I thought...

I obviously know about promotion and relegation issues, but other than that I thought that the P/L stood outside of the rest of the clubs re admin etc.
I could be wrong, but that's what I thought...
I agree with you.

The Premier League is a completely separate entity to the Football League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.