Arsenal (h) post-match thread

I feel dirty, i watched it with the crowd noise on and actually thought it was ok, if you’d have asked me to do that a few months ago i’d have told you i’d rather shave my ball bag with a rusty wood plane, forgive me lads for i have sinned!
Well done anyway blueboys, played well and always good to give the tarquins a good banjoing.

Couldn’t have asked for better fixture to ease ourselves back in - Arsenal are our bitches now - think David Luiz has been transferred for 70 million quid twice and he was in the Brazil team that got hammered off Germany - along with Harry McGuire one of the most overrated centre halves ever.
Hope Eric Garcia is ok cos he will be far better player in years to come than the above 2.

I’ve not walked up to a good friend and former colleague who hints at wanting to talk, only to stare through him and walk away saying nothing at all. No, I’ve never done that pre or post Covid. Have you?
I suppose that being under the microscope, where your actions are being transmitted to millions of people worldwide, may also be a factor.

just got back in from the game hahahahaha quality always rises to the top

after getting our 2nd wind arsenal was never in the game. city's quality on the ball and the control/movement and understanding the game plan was there to see ? all the players need game time and the bench and the 5 subs is a good idea for this restart ? but not for the new season football need to get back to normal and fans in the stadium

city a good 7/10 and mendy laporte nice to see them get game time and looking fit ? sane not getting on sends the message that he is gone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.