Arsenal (h) post-match thread

Sorry if already asked but was the crowd noise played just for sky or in the ground as well?

On the game, routine enough. Arteta has his work cut out

Dan Roan stood outside the Etihad before the match had finished, bragging about how he was one of the privileged 300 allowed into the Stadium.

Yes you bugger you had my seat!

Thought that **** was banned.

Regardless of the rights and wrongs of the restart and all the kerfuffle over the integrity of the league being ruined it doesn’t half make you feel good when City win. Man I’ve missed this feeling.

I feel dirty, i watched it with the crowd noise on and actually thought it was ok, if you’d have asked me to do that a few months ago i’d have told you i’d rather shave my ball bag with a rusty wood plane, forgive me lads for i have sinned!
Well done anyway blueboys, played well and always good to give the tarquins a good banjoing.
Was the crowd noise the same as here in US on NBCSN ? We did actually get muffled renditions of Bluemoon for our crowd noise :O

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.