Watching With or Without "Crowd Noise"

I thought fake crowd noise would be shite. However I must admit I was pleasantly surprised and thought it was actually quite a good effort. I'll watch with crowd noise, but defo without crowd noise for the dipper games. YNWA on repeat...no thanks.

I watched the game at a mate's house and he wanted the crowd noise, which unexpectedly, I quite enjoyed at first but then it became relentless, a bit like one of those foreign games with a drummer who doesn't stop banging and it got on my nerves. Convinced my mate to switch over and enjoyed the last 20 minutes that way.

Probably do a mixture of both for future games, quiet and noisy, much more like the real thing!

Maybe if they could adapt a few of the songs, it would be better. "You've not had your day out, now stay at home!!"

i only watched teh 2nd half and had it on mute.

Do have to say when i tried the crowd noise (on ipad it was this option) it sounded good.

So however did this, really paid attention to general ways of how football crowds work with goals etc

I thought both options were shit. Garcia is spark out and yet it sounded like we were attacking.

Managed 20 minutes with crowd noise then turned it off. Way too much home/away equal balance to songs etc, it needs to be weighted to home noise or away noise depending on the circumstances of the game.

Some stuff was way out of context as well. There was a random boo when the ball went out for a throw (not a close call or anything).

Maybe they'll tweak it but it was annoying me so switched over.

I turned the villa game on before ours, automatically went to the canned noise channel, villa had a corner that ended with a simple header straight at the keeper that would have naturally got no response other than a few groans from a real crowd, it was followed by a delayed and emphatic “oooooooh” almost like you’d hear from a sarcastic response from a she’d Utd crowd. Instantly put me off. I think it will be more tolerable for the armchair fans and people not used to going to games. I’d rather watch it in silence and depending on the commentator on mute. Too close to turning into a scripted tv show for my liking.

I was also disappointed with the sound without the fan noise, they’ve clearly muffled the pitchside mics so that we can’t hear what’s being said. I’d be quite interested to hear players react to atrocious decisions or pro barking out instructions for 90 minutes for a bit of extra insight.

i only watched teh 2nd half and had it on mute.

Do have to say when i tried the crowd noise (on ipad it was this option) it sounded good.

So however did this, really paid attention to general ways of how football crowds work with goals etc
I believe they are using the FIFA20 crowd noises for each team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.