Watching With or Without "Crowd Noise"

Was expecting a loud cheer when Sterling scored but then realised it was two minutes into extra time and therefore the crowd would all have been busy queuing for their half time pint....

I thought it was a bit shit, repetitive, monotonous and out of sync with the football actually being played on the pitch.

l watched the Villa game without the crowd noise and it was dreadful. Having watched the Bundesliga with the crowd noises, I watched ours with the crown noises and thought it was decent, only heard City songs so don't know what people are referring to with the Arse chants.... it must have been the same crowd noise here in the USA on NBC Sports ?

l watched the Villa game without the crowd noise and it was dreadful. Having watched the Bundesliga with the crowd noises, I watched ours with the crown noises and thought it was decent, only heard City songs so don't know what people are referring to with the Arse chants.... it must have been the same crowd noise here in the USA on NBC Sports ?

I think DAZN uses the same feed as NBCSN (Jim Beglin and Peter Dury) and there were arsenal songs thoughout on DAZN.

Watching with the crowd noise was disturbing

When have Arsenal sang songs throughout a game

Turned it off at half time which not ideal but better than with the noise
Didn't have the crowd noise on but it was notable just after sideshow Bob was sent off you could hear the Arsenal bench going ballistic after the Sterling tackle on one of their players. One of the commentary team even said they obviously wanted Sterling off to even things up. I bet Sergio had a big grin on his face when the Muppet got his red.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.