Arsenal (h) post-match thread

When they said "added" crowd noise, i thought they meant generic.
I was astonished to hear "our" chants and songs. I will admit to joining in!

I had to mess about a bit with the channels to get it right though.
We have a Sky Q box and the added sound via UHD wasn't as intense as via HD. Tried 401 and 402. Then pressed for UHD.
Settled for 401 HD in the end as the crowd noise was better.

Not sure if its allowed to ask but does anyone have a link to a download the game with added crowd noise?

We already know we’re a good team, a very good team, that would hit Arsenal for a score line and shots on goal numbers like that at any normal time.

We were very good last night. Was good to see in a game that I didn’t particularly enjoy because of the pre-season/testimonial feel to it. I didn’t cheer any goals like I usually would, I just sort of nodded as the ball hit the net each time.

But still a very good performance.

The biggest thing I took from last night was the level of conditioning that Pep, his strength+conditioning team and his psychology team had got the players in, compared to Arsenal who looked like they hadn’t trained at all in the lead up to the game.

We were sharp, fit, strong, mentally ready... Arsenal looked a bloody disgrace if I’m honest.

A good start to a shit period for football. Makes up for the shitness of the whole situation to a certain extent. Still don’t think I’ll be getting fully into it, even when I get used to it. Doesn’t feel like footy is back, more like it’s going to be a period of exhibition games to fill the time and keep the players fit before football really starts again with fans back in the stadiums.

We already know we’re a good team, a very good team, that would hit Arsenal for a score line and shots on goal numbers like that at any normal time.

We were very good last night. Was good to see in a game that I didn’t particularly enjoy because of the pre-season/testimonial feel to it. I didn’t cheer any goals like I usually would, I just sort of nodded as the ball hit the net each time.

But still a very good performance.

The biggest thing I took from last night was the level of conditioning that Pep, his strength+conditioning team and his psychology team had got the players in, compared to Arsenal who looked like they hadn’t trained at all in the lead up to the game.

We were sharp, fit, strong, mentally ready... Arsenal looked a bloody disgrace if I’m honest.

A good start to a shit period for football. Makes up for the shitness of the whole situation to a certain extent. Still don’t think I’ll be getting fully into it, even when I get used to it. Doesn’t feel like footy is back, more like it’s going to be a period of exhibition games to fill the time and keep the players fit before football really starts again with fans back in the stadiums.

agree, we where sharp and good tempo from the start. Players looked fitter than I expected. KDB, class.

Every other PL manager would have been watching and probably thinking "is this the standard". We where very good, well done player & pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.